I seem to say this every week- where did the week go? And, what am I going to post about for our "likes" day? - here goes:
1. Flamingo display at Joann's- this is for Lee Anna.
The photo does not do the display justice. It was so pretty and whimsical. Plus, there were very reasonable prices.
2. Lura lura-art.com. If you go there- go to "gallery" then choose "Art Quilt Gallery". I was blown away by this woman's talent. However, that is not a secure sight so I didn't link any photos.
3. The city of Peoria library park.
This is the view at the entrance to the library. Considering the temp today (112) it's pretty green and peaceful.
4. My new insulated bag for grocery shopping.
I got it at Joann's for $8 on sale. Much prettier than the ones they sell at the grocery store and advertising their name. Here in the Peoria area, most of us residents carry a cooler in our trunk (mine is just styrofoam) and insulated bags for grocery shopping. I try to go before 9AM cause it gets so hot early in the day. Now I wish I had bought several of these bags. Oh well.
5. Thomas' birthday cake made by my daughter. He loves Monster Jam:
She used Chips Ahoy crumbled cookies to make the dirt! She then put a small straw inside the cake to hold the toothpick up and laid the newly purchased truck on top of the toothpick. . very smart. Thomas was so excited.
WARNING: Out of control photos ahead:
6. Village Glow quilt is done.
Here it is in the middle of binding:
It's 57" x 58". Fun trying to quilt in the ditch.
Here are some houses:
Well peeps, that's my life this week. Hope yours is well and you will join us at Lee Anna's post:Not Afraid of Color for more "likes".
Thanks so much for stopping by and I love your comments!