Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Things I Like Thursdays Sept 5

Greetings!

My heart goes out to everyone affected by Hurricane Dorian, the California boat fire and Texas shootings. What a traumatic few days this has been for many people.

In keeping with the positive approach we try to bring to you all, I'm going to post this one "like" from a few days ago:

At Home Store.  I made a trip to browse and took some photos for my daughter and here's what I found:

     At the store entry-they are ready for Halloween:




The dragon moves -very cool.


These are yard sticks. How fun.
And now for Christmas:
They have aisles grouped in themes:

Elegant Woodland:

Deco the halls:



Hoedown:(I think I would have called it Old Fashioned Christmas)




Ethereal:(pink, gold and white)




This is a very soft fabric wreath!

Seas:


A lovely beach theme-who knew?


I walked for an hour and had such a wonderful time seeing all this creativity.

I hope you enjoyed this tour.

Have a great day.
mary


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots of holiday decorations--I avoid our Christmas tree shop as the whole place is permeated with candle scents which sends my allergies into overtime!! So appreciate your photos this week,,hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time you had at that store, Mary! I enjoy seeing all those fun holiday decorations, too, but it always cracks me up that they start putting out the Christmas stuff in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowie! I'd get lost in all that fun stuff. My neighbors moved here also from Baltimore area, and have something like 13 theme trees! And a ceramic villiage set up in their family room! I seem to haul out the same things each year. Leeanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary! Wow - Halloween and Christmas decor already. I have been in stores shopping lately . . . I'm still in back-to-school mode. HAHA! I'm behind the times, that's for sure. What fun and pretty things you got to see. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - that's a lot of Christmas stuff! And already? The Halloween stuff is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fabric wreath is beautiful. I want to hold something soft - like a puppy or this fabric wreath... anything comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't go out to stores often, but when I do. I take pics too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a sucker for all things reindeer. And I love roaming aisles like this so thanks for the tour, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boy, that store has it all! What fun to wander through those aisles!

    ReplyDelete