Monday, August 27, 2018

A GOOD MAN


JOHN Mc CAIN


There are few men I have seen, heard  or read about in my own lifetime  that I can honestly say I admire.

 Senator John McCain is one of them.

I'm an Arizonan and a Democrat. This was an emotional weekend for us hearing the loss of our great statesman, but he was known for far more than that.  He was a good son, husband, father, friend and patriot.

 I 'm afraid his passing is a sign of change in our  times in this nation as if we couldn't see that already with this terrible administration and nothing Congress.
 But I digress.

Senator McCain gave all his adult life to our country.  He was a humble servant with a good sense of humor.  But, more importantly he had respect for others.

I did not always agree with his politics but admired him as a person.

He will be sorely missed.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with your sentiments. hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a great loss at a time when we're seeing so much loss. Thank you for your honest post Mary

    ReplyDelete