Monday, March 13, 2017

PUSHING SPRING

Greetings!

As they say, be careful what you ask for. I didn't really ask for anything but I was complaining about the cold weather 2 weeks ago. It was in the 50's here.  Last night I had to turn on the AC because we are already in the 90's! All this week... R U kidding me? I have to get summer clothes out already.

But, I did make a great purchase this week: $12.95 was spent for a charm pack and a yard of fabric. STEAL... from MSQC folks.

The fabric is a yard of Moda Robin's Egg (almost a light turquoise but definitely Easter).  The charm pack is Moda Lulu Lane by Corey Yoder.  this makes me so happy.

The Robins Egg is  one of my favorites.  I used it for my Mod Dre quilt last month (to be posted soon) and also for an Easter pillow cover I made for my daughter last week.  This group above will probably be a baby quilt or not. I might just savor the view.

Have a wonderful week!
mary


No comments:

Post a Comment