Monday, March 20, 2017

HAPPY SPRING 2017

Greetings!

I wish we had smell -a- vision so you could smell these beautiful blossoms right now on my orange tree near my patio.  They are such a sweet orange scent. They only last maybe 2 weeks so I savor for now.



I'm a "tree" person but sadly, this is the only tree I have.  I live in a subdivision next to Sun City (retirement area) where there are only rock lawns, palm trees,etc.  Of course, for older folks, this is very low maintenance, neat and tidy.  I prefer green lawns, plants, flowers and so I have a mini potted plant garden on my patio.  Luckily, the citrus trees in the area have been here for decades. The birds are going crazy on this tree.


Enjoy this SPRING day! We will be 95 degrees today. I hope you will be cooler!

mary

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what I would do without trees! I have always had some, nice you have a patio garden and citrus trees

    ReplyDelete