Thursday, April 25, 2019

I like Thursdays Apr 25

Greetings!

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.  Here is my short list of "likes" this week as I'm not home much this week because I am at my daughters house watching.  A plumber is repairing things in their bathroom due to a horrible leak in the wall and installing a new shower!  It's been going on for weeks but getting close to the end, I hope.

I digress-here's the short list:

1. A happy boy with his colored Easter eggs .


He had such a great time with mom and dad.


2.  Watching PBS show Les Miserables.  It's so well done.

3.  Avocado oil Mayo (contains no soy unlike most mayo's);  El Monterey Chicken Enchiladas (one of the few frozen meals with no soy but is really GOOD).

4.  Duff Goldman of the Food Network.  He currently has 5 baking shows that he is appearing on with the Food Network.  I was so pleased he won the bake-off against Buddy Valastro. (I barely was able to watch that show due to Buddy's obnoxious behavior). Duff is so creative and artistic. Plus, he is a modest, fun- loving guy.

Well  peeps,  gotta run.  Have a great week.  Please join us at Lee Anna's for more "likes":Not Afraid of Color


mary




13 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Mary ... what a beautiful smile, thanks for sharing this happy photo. Wall leaks are no fun. May your daughter's home be back to normal soon. I may try that mayo. I like mayo made with avocado. Thanks for sharing Thursday with me ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use avocado oil mayo too, and have to go try the enchiladas! Soy is no bueno for me. LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to buy "Just Mayo" but no one carries it anymore-don't know what happened. I had to go to 3 stores to find a no soy mayo! Hope you are feeling better. Have a good weekend. mary

      Delete
  3. I've been wondering about the avocado oil mayo - will have to try it. Great photo of your grandson! It really made me smile! Happy Thursday, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up on the mayo...no soy for me too. Hopefully the plumbing issues are solved sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking eggs and wonderful picture of your grandson! The enchiladas sound interesting, going to keep an eye out. Hope you get a chance to relax a bit this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't started Les Miserables yet, but soon! Yay for colored eggs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great likes. Lol the Easter egg smile. The enchiladas sound awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My, that smile is like sunshine! Funny, but my daughter has her kitchen all apart because the water dispenser in the fridge was leaking and now the whole kitchen is done for. I had to help out with the clearing out, etc. I'm so glad you get such enjoyment from that cooking show. I must look him up on Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the leak was under a toilet and all the way under the shower- it took weeks to dry all the wood and cement in the area after tearing it all out. They haven't even gotten the tile installed or the toilet yet. y daughter says they're living in a 2 bedroom one bath for a month now. Duff is so talented! Have a great weekend. mary

      Delete
  9. Avocado oil mayo, that's a new one for me. I like avocados. something for me to try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Duff too and was glad he won. I missed his new show but hope to catch it soon! Sounds like a wonderful Easter. Hugs and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle. Hope you get to see Duff's show. I tape them.
      Have a great weekend! mary

      Delete