Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Things I like Thursdays Jan 10

Greetings!

The second week of January? Say what? My time is flying by. I'm knee deep in putting things away and reorganizing but want to share with you some likes for this week:

1.  Shiatsu Massage Pillow. I was going to the chiropractor every 2 weeks for $55 a shot and thought I would purchase this instead:
Those are my Christmas socks-sorry. I had a shiatsu massager for about 20 years and it was so awkward, heavy and falling apart.  I saw this new one on tv and I'm so glad I ordered it from Amazon.  I recommend it highly. It's the cost of one visit to the chiro.   My daughter bought the one with heat and loves it also. I haven't needed a trip to the chiro since I started using my new massager.

2. New PJ's from my daughter.
Normally I wouldn't get so excited about jammies but these are so comfortable and cute.  I was shopping at Cost Plus World Market in December and mentioned them to my daughter because they are sold separately and the top is very long-like mid thigh.  No working up above the waist! She drove over there and got them for me !They are the softest flannel.

3.  Winter Village BOM at MSQC by Edyta Sitar
This is so cool! (pun intended).  But, at $400+ total cost, not for my budget.  I don't do BOM's but I just like looking at this quilt.

4.  Lap Top Desk from Sunvalley Brands.  I ordered this thru Amazon so that I can sit comfortably in my chair with my ipad, also use it  in bed for reading and Thomas can use it for his tablet also.
It is adjustable in height and angle. Love it.

5.  Ipad case from Tech Vendor thru Amazon.


It's pink!

And comes with a pen, side pockets and adjustable edges for standing.

6. Hallmark Movie socks from my daughter.  I received these for Christmas also.  I can't believe she found them!

Enough Christmas shopping and gifts.  Just had to share some of the fun things that made me happy.
I have truly thoughtful kids.

I hope you are enjoying this week.  Please join us at Lee Anna's post:Not Afraid of Color for more fun.

Thanks for dropping by and have a great day.
mary😏



13 comments:

  1. What wonderful gifts! How funny you mentioned the massage pillow as I was just looking at those and wondering earlier this week. My husband's grandparents used to have a small heart shaped massage pillow I loved but of course, I can't find anything similar now. Good to hear a positive review for that one. Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pink sparkly ipad case!! I am all about the pink sparkles. :) And the new jammies are fun too. I also hate when the top works its way up so it's cool to know you found one with a longer top! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary! So many fabulous likes this week. I HAVE to find those Hallmark movie socks!!! OMG - I need to give them to at least three different friends next year. I'm going to go look for them. (Amazon, of course!) And the massage pillow - I think I might need that as well. Sometimes my neck and shoulders are so tight. That might just help. I use a lap desk all the time only mine has beads on the bottom instead of legs. You can shake it to move the beads for a tilt or to straighten it out. I eat dinner on it, work on computer - everything. They are SO handy. Lastly, I love how the iPad holders let you do things handsfree. Great loves! Happy Thursday to you. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roseanne- I wish I'd know about the movable beads on your desk top. That sounds better. Have a great weekend-mary

      Delete
  4. hallmark socks! lol! I like the idea of the message pillow, how does it work like a chiro would? the ipad holder is terrific! We should compare notes on fun games to get. I have favorites that I play over and over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes, the massage pillow has 2 balls that rotate in opposite directions. For me, this loosens the area up to get my spine or neck back in place. More like a masseuse. I know this sounds weird, but I don't play electronic games! I'm just not a game person. Enjoy your day! mary

      Delete
  5. I liked your new PJs! They look very comfortable! I wouldn't be able to do $400 for a BOM either, but that is a pretty quilt. I would like to make a blue and white quilt someday. Happy Thursday, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids are wonderful, I say, giving you such cool gifts. I think your jammies are cute. Flannel always says comfy cozy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've taken a few notes on your post, Mary. What cool items all so useful...all things I can use. And the jammies are great...yes the extra length is wonderful.I've looked at that BOM too but too pricey for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jocelyn. It's so hard to dress here in the winter due to 30 degree temperature changes and being of a certain age-one minute I'm freezing, the next I'm burning up. heehee.

      Delete
  8. Great likes! Your pillow looks marvelous!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun likes. I love that pink ipad case!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great items and so useful too. Um the winter village quilt. I have the pattern and the kit and I will tell you that after cutting the teeny tiny pieces it is sitting in the box.

    ReplyDelete