Wednesday, March 18, 2020

THINGS I LIKE THURSDAYS MAR 19


GREETINGS!

Wow- where do I begin after this crazy, uncertain week?  Needless to say we are home -self quaranteeing  due to my high risk of catching the Coronavirus.  I’m 71, with lung disease and auto immune disease. Bingo!  We’ll do it for 2 weeks and see what happens.  I already miss seeing my pumpkin. All the schools are closed, many small businesses are closed.  Most restaurants are take-out only.  My free next day delivery with Amazon is now 5 days on some products. My nearest grocery store-Fry’s- still has pick up service but you need to plan ahead 3 days.  We cancelled our doctor appointments for this week and will go later.  My brother’s adult centers are closed so he can’t go and do fun things.  That means HE’S HERE ALL THE TIME during the week.

Other than that, things are fine.


Here’s my list of likes for this week:

1.  Amazon. I’ll just say that.

2. Pick up service from Frys is still available.

3. This blog connection with all of you for some social gathering.  And, the fun sites I follow.  Thank you everyone.

4.  An updated photo of my daughter’s bedroom with the headboard, pillow and queen size quilt.

Isn’t this pretty?  She is so happy.

5. Toilet paper


At the bakery.

Hysterical.

Well, time to turn the news on and see what’s happened today. Ugh. Maybe I’ll watch ANOTHER HALLMARK MOVIE!  Or, maybe take a walk. I’m finally back to walking, almost every day, weather permitting.

Please join us at Lee Anna’s site for more “likes” at Not Afraid of Color it really helps!

Stay home, stay safe.
Mary








10 comments:

  1. I do love the dresdens that go with the coverlet--so pretty in neutrals with that dark bit;))) nice work stay safe now we are hunkered down here, too. hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear . My email notification of comments is not working so I’ll reply here. As if we need another change in our lives. Ha ha. I’m pleased you like her Dresden set there. I love it. -very serene. Take care.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Mary! That toilet paper cake is hilarious! There have been many good jokes about the toilet paper hysteria all over the place! Glad you are getting out walking, but so sorry you can't see Thomas. Your daughter's quilt is beautiful on her bed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know several people I would buy that cake for. Thanks for the kind words. Hope you are healthy and safe.

      Delete
  3. Hi Mary! Your daughter's quilt, wall hanging and pillow look FABULOUS!! I can see why she's happy - I would be over the moon with how nice that looks, too. I'm sorry you are missing your pumpkin! Shoot. {{Hugs}} Stay safe and healthy! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That room looks so serene to me-but you should see the other side of their room- I told her I wouldn’t show anyone-but it was hysterical.

      Delete
  4. OMG, that CAKE! LOL That is excellent. Thank goodness for the blogs. Hugs from afar. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know- we all could use some laughs right now. Stay safe and happy.

      Delete
  5. Great likes. The cake is awesome. Stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Hope you are doing well- we are so far. I wish I had seen that cake before it was sold. I know several people I would give it too.

      Delete