Thursday, September 28, 2017

FINALLY!

Greetings!


Finally!  I get to go outside in the morning! It's still too hot in the afternoons but lovely cool breeze in the mornings.


So, of course, I went to a  Farmer's Market a mile from my home.  It was so nice to walk around and see all the lovelies. Everyone was so nice and in a good mood.  Unless you live here, you can't realize what a treat this was after hibernating for 5 months.  And the food choices were unbelievable- 2 women had a food truck making heavenly crepes,plus  homemade enchilada trucks, specialty locally grown olive oil.  And, my favorite- gluten free/soy free breads and sweets.  The only disappointment were the prices!!! $5.50 for a mini loaf of bread.  Yes I paid that and it is really good but what an extravagance.  That was my big day yesterday!

I hope everyone is enjoying the season changes this weekend.
Thanks so much for dropping by!
mary

No comments:

Post a Comment