Monday, September 4, 2017

Happy American Workers Day!

Greetings!

I cannot believe it's Labor Day already!  But, I am so happy because that means in another month we will start to cool off!




 Since retiring, holidays are enjoyed more for what they are than just an extra day off from work. Many people may not know the reason this holiday came about. It came about after battles for worker's rights in this country. This day  honors the American workers movement.


I have a list of things to accomplish today after a fun weekend with my grandson and then a bbq last night at his home. Grocery shopping, then get out the fall decorations!  Yay!

For my  sewist friends: Craftsy has a great Aurifil thread sale which I believe ends tonite.  I took advantage of that already.  Craftsy also has a few of their classes free today for you to watch. just go to craftsy.com


I hope everyone has a safe and sweet day!
mary


No comments:

Post a Comment