1. Flowers I grow that can be cut for my kitchen table. The sweet smell of Stock or Carnations is a nice start for the day. They last longer than store bought and I don't have to wait till I'm shopping for more. Of course, here in Az, the growing season only lasts for short periods in the spring and fall.
2. A refill on my prescription even tho "there are no refills" printed on the medicine bottle! How kind the pharmacist is to go the extra mile for me to have the medicine I need. Forget the fact I should have followed up with my doctor for a new refill.
3. Speaking of old prescription bottles, I save them to store old needles and rotary blades for the trash so those sharp tools do not hurt someone.
As long as I hold the bottom black piece to the handle, the blade extends and I can cut. I would not remember to "click off" the other type. I have had this cutter since I first started quilting 4 years ago.
5. Peoria Az. It's about 15 minutes from downtown Phoenix, smaller in population and very community oriented. We have great parks and a theater minutes from my home. There is a nice Community Center which provides services and activities for everyone. I am only about a mile from Sun City, so my neighborhood is quieter than I have ever lived in before.
6. The TV drama," This Is Us". It's on NBC Tuesday evenings. It is the most realistic display of families in our American society. The cast makes me feel as if I personally know the characters. The story line switches back and forth from the 70's/80's to current day which is fantastic because you see the raising of the kids to adults and the relationship of the parents. We look forward to watching it every week.
That's my quick list for today. Go to lapaylor.blogspot.com for more fun likeable lists and have a great day.